If you’d like your product reviewed please contact me at email@example.com Please be sure to send me a description of your product and a link to your website/store.
- Items for review will need to be full size in order for me to review it properly. The product will then become my property, and won’t be returned.
- Reviews will be posed within 3-6 weeks of receiving the product, unless other arrangements have been made.
- The review will contain information about your company/products; I abide by Google policies regarding links and fully disclose per FTC guidelines.
- The review will be posted on Facebook and Twitter.
- This is a family friendly blog and products that I review must be family friendly as well.
Giveaways are a fantastic way to increase traffic to your website, and promote your product.
- All MomRemod giveaways will be open to the US unless otherwise stated by the sponsor.
- The giveaway will be hosted for 1 week, unless another time frame has been agreed upon.
- Once a giveaway has ended and a winner has been selected and verified, the winners information will be sent to the sponsor. The sponsor is then responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. This should be done within a reasonable time frame of 2-3 weeks, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Giveaway winners will be selected at random.
- As with product reviews, giveaways will be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. They will also be added to our collection of giveaway pages.
Our friends at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you, our readers:
- The content of my blog is a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses. My blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog but never my opinion. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by my advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to myself. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always give my honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make a buck.
- Ever. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate me for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate my readers and make it my goal to be up front and honest with every post I write.
However, if you win a prize on this blog, your information, including but not limited to you name, address, and email address, will be shared with the sponsoring company. By entering the giveaways on this blog, you agree to have your information shared with the sponsoring companies.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.